Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

:(

Well today is just sucky-suck-suck.
I don't mean the actual day itself. In fact, despite feeling weirdly sick, today I made brownies and nachos (not together) with Miki so that didn't suck. But the day itself, July 18th, 2011, sucks eggs.
The suckyness of it's day, in fact, is thanks to a tidbit of information my mom and Miki just had to share with me.
Today marks the day that we only have 1 month of summer left.
ONE MONTH.
THAT'S FOUR MONDAYS.
ONE WHOLE WEEK OF WHICH WILL BE SPENT ON A TRIP.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
*sniff*
Time really has flown by so fast and slow at the same time. In school, time seems to drag. But it's funny how at the same time, the years go by like, bam. Seems like yesterday I was sitting in Mr. Hunter's Algebra class, 7th grade. Seems like yesterday I was in Mr. Walker's social studies, 8th grade. Seems like yesterday I was in Ms. Denker's social studies class, Freshman year.
Crazy to think we only got 3 more years left of life as we know it, then all my friends will move away and go to college or jobs and we'll be adults, you know, out there in the world. Not to be cheesy.
:(
Odd how I'm completely relieved Freshman year is in my past now, yet sad too. Oh well. This time, we won't be the little kids on the campus! Nhehehe to all my Freshmeat friends, can't wait to see you! >:D
Well, I love summer. I love sleeping in and doing whatever I want. I love having no stress. I love having a free schedule. So you people wanting to back to school- you're nuts!!!!
Wish I could reverse. Summer's going by WAY too fast!
Meanwhile, songs that make me happy/think of Summer/drown out Miki's voice in my head telling me I have only 1 month left :)

Peace, love, squirrel muffins
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment