Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Mwahahahahaaaaa

You are Rocky

"Although rather, how shall we put it, insane, you nevertheless have a method - although seldom a consistent one - to your madness. Whatever happens, you have experience on your side. Some of your actions are drastic, but you are smart and very, very tricky."

LOL took this test:
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/8329738/which-lackadaisy-cats-character-are-you

If you people followed my advice last time and read the Lackadaisy comic, you'd know what I was talking about :)
And if you didn't, here's the whole comic (so far) here:
http://lackadaisycats.com/archive.php
Somehow, I'm not surprised I got the insane Rocky XD Although I don't think Zib was an option on the test, which I think I might have gotten. When I'm calm, anyways XD

Um so yeah. Sorry for crap blog post. Right now I have zip attention span to sit down and write something.
Coming up next: Places you absolutely need to go/things you need to do!

Peace, love, squirrel muffins

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment